The conclusions of this poll can be summarized as follows:
• Spaniards have a more positive than negative opinion of Spanish businessmen.
• In general, Spaniards have more confidence in companies than in the State, and feel there should be more businessmen than there are now. That same confidence in companies is expressed when it comes to the ability to create jobs.
• Almost half of Spaniards would prefer to be businessman rather than employees, and the majority would like their children to be businessmen.
• Half the Spaniards think that the educational system is not up to producing businessmen.
• Three-quarters of the people surveyed feel there is very little impresarial culture in Spain to produce entrepreneurs.
• Spaniards think that businessmen are spoken of negatively.
• They largely feel that entrepreneurs have to overcome many obstacles when creating a company, and that Spain imposes too much regulation on companies.
In sum, Spaniards are beginning to have positive feelings about businessmen, especially when compared with the State.