Organized by Círculo de Empresarios and Instituto de Empresa, this programme consists in a series of sessions at the institute’s headquarters, and with the institute’s teaching staff, in line with a schedule and distribution of materials agreed previously, to take place during one semester. The programme ends with the presentation of diplomas to successful participants, and it is open to MPs, senators, Spanish euro-MPs and members of the Madrid Assembly, as well as the Legal Counsels to Congress and Senate, in the years in which general elections are held.
The programme’s aim is to provide them with training in elements of management which render their own work as lawmakers more efficient, make them familiar with the world of business management and the major changes it is currently undergoing, as well as supplementing the research placements at companies, a
The programme has taken place in:
- 2001: With members of the Congress and Senate
- 2002: With members of the Congress and Senate
- 2003: With members of the Congress and Senate.
- 2004: With Parliamentary Legal Counsels
- 2005: With members of the Madrid Assembly.
- 2006: With members of the Congress, Senate and Madrid Assembly.