Círculo de Empresarios, member of The International Network of Business Think Tanks (INBTT) will be hosting the XXIX edition of the International Summit of Business Think Tanks that will be held next 25th and 26th of September 2017 in Madrid.
These conferences have been held since 1986 and the main economic international think tanks, 200 experts and leading figures of the economic, business, political and social worldwide scenario take part in it. On this occasion the event coincides with the 40th anniversary of The Circulo de Empresarios.
Since 1977 the Círculo de Empresarios has been a non profit association, made up of more than 200 wellknown prestige partners, all of them businessmen, chairmen and CEO of the main national and international companies operating in our country that defend free enterprise, the promotion of entrepreneurial spirit and competitiveness, as the 13 institutions which form part of the INBTT.
Panel 3. Education as a source of talent: equality of opportunities or populism
Main speaker: JORMA KAUPPINEN, Director, Finnish National Agency for Education, Finland
- BLANCA GÓMEZ GONZÁLEZ, Talent Acquisition Director West Europe, Microsoft, Spain
- DANIEL VILLANUEVA, SJ, Managing Director, Fundación Entreculturas, Spain
- BRUNO LANVIN, Executive Director for Global Indexes, INSEAD, France
Moderator: JONATHAN SPECTOR, President and CEO, The Conference Board, USA
Panel 4. The Truth about Globalization and Strategy
Main speaker: PANKAJ GHEMAWAT, Global Professor of Management and Strategy and Director, Center for the Globalization of Education and Management, NYU Stern, and Anselmo Rubiralta Professor of Global Strategy, IESE, USA
- MICHAEL HÜTHER, Director, Cologne Institute for Economic Research (IW), Germany
- JOSEPH MINARIK, Senior Vice President and Director of Research, Committee for Economic Development (CED) of the Conference Board, USA
- JOSEP PIQUÉ I CAMPS, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Spain
Moderator: EMILIO LAMO DE ESPINOSA, Chairman, Real Instituto Elcano, Spain